Collected by AFAR Explorer
Valmas, Ios 840 01, Greece
One of the greatest highlights of my week here on Ios was the adventure of hiking from the beautiful port church past rocky cliffs and small dirt trails to a small restaurant and beach hidden away from the touristy town areas. Our hike was...
Ios 840 01, Greece
I have had the privilege of staying at this inn for a week, and have fallen in love with its little open air cafe. The chef Susanna uses many local and organic items, many from the inn owners garden. Susanna's handmade fig jam, capers, and olives...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter