Collected by Shelley Finch
Jl. Badrawati, Kw. Candi Borobudur, Borobudur, Magelang, Jawa Tengah, Indonesia
The sunrise at Borobudur is one of those magical experiences that makes us spend so much money on travel. The site of the smoking volcano on the horizon, combined with the brilliant hues and Buddhas on the summit of the temple mountain, make this...
Sekonyer River, Kumai, West Kotawaringin Regency, Central Kalimantan 74181, Indonesia
An added bonus of exploring the swampy jungles of Borneo on a traditional klotok river boat, is the scrumptious food prepared by your on board cook. Nila (otherwise known as Tilapia) is fried and topped with a delicious garlic, onion and tomato...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village