Collected by Shelley Finch
Jl. Badrawati, Kw. Candi Borobudur, Borobudur, Magelang, Jawa Tengah, Indonesia
The sunrise at Borobudur is one of those magical experiences that makes us spend so much money on travel. The site of the smoking volcano on the horizon, combined with the brilliant hues and Buddhas on the summit of the temple mountain, make this...
Sekonyer River, Kumai, West Kotawaringin Regency, Central Kalimantan 74181, Indonesia
An added bonus of exploring the swampy jungles of Borneo on a traditional klotok river boat, is the scrumptious food prepared by your on board cook. Nila (otherwise known as Tilapia) is fried and topped with a delicious garlic, onion and tomato...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Natural Wonders The Best Hot Springs in the United States
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Travel News Japan Implements New “Sayonara” Tax on Travelers