Collected by Nathan Towers
Kalinga, Isabela, Philippines
Whang Od is said to be the last living (traditional) tattoo artist of her generation. She comes from the Botbot Tribe, one of the many sub-tribes in the Kalinga Province in the Philippines. Her father passed on the craft to her when she was a...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun