Collected by Jen Smith
Herzog-Friedrich-Straße 16, 6020 Innsbruck, Austria
Just steps away from the landmark Goldenes Dachl, Cafe Katzung is arguably the best place in the old town for coffee and sweets. Grab one of the pink and green tables outside for people watching, or eat in the sleek, modern dining area to wind...
Take a break from every day life and enjoy a hike around Innsbruck. The Mountain Hiking Program is provided free of charge by the Innsbruck Tourist Office. Join a certified mountaineering guide from AlpinSchule Innsbruck who will guide you through...
Several lift and gondola options are found in and around Innsbruck to take travelers higher into the Alps. From the Congress Station (designed by Zaha Hadid) in the old town near the river, the Nordkettenbahnen brings visitors to the top of the...
Rennweg 3, 6020 Innsbruck, Austria
Innsbruck is embedded in one of the most impressive mountain ranges in Europe – the Austrian Alps. The city finds itself surrounded by snowy, soaring peaks, which you can’t help but want to climb. While this was long impossible unless you were a...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019