Collected by Marie-Eve
Rennweg 3, 6020 Innsbruck, Austria
Innsbruck is embedded in one of the most impressive mountain ranges in Europe – the Austrian Alps. The city finds itself surrounded by snowy, soaring peaks, which you can’t help but want to climb. While this was long impossible unless you were a...
Bergiselweg 3, 6020 Innsbruck, Austria
High up above the roofs of Innsbruck, you will find this futuristic looking landmark. The ski jump, which overlooks the whole region, has already seen two Olympic Games and hosted many international competitions. As an attraction for visitors it...
Rennweg 1/3, 6020 Innsbruck, Austria
The Gothic style Imperial Palace of Innsbruck was built by Archduke Sigmund the Rich, and standing in front of this grand structure, you acknowledge that nomen est omen indeed. While the palace was built simply for the Archduke’s personal...
Herzog-Friedrich-Straße 39, 6020 Innsbruck, Austria
In this unique shopping environment you will discover an exclusive selection of famous jewelry and accessories collections, enchanting decorative and interior design items, unique sparkling gift ideas and precision optical instruments.
- 1 Travel Tips How to Get the Best Last-Minute Travel Deals
- 2 Travel News Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Is Opening Soon—Here’s Everything You Need to Know
- 3 Travel News U.S. Citizens Will Need to Register to Travel to Europe Starting in 2021
- 4 Where to Go in Summer California Wildflowers: Where and When to Find Them During the Super Bloom
- 5 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Ongoing Paris Riots