Collected by Marie-Eve
Rennweg 3, 6020 Innsbruck, Austria
Innsbruck is embedded in one of the most impressive mountain ranges in Europe – the Austrian Alps. The city finds itself surrounded by snowy, soaring peaks, which you can’t help but want to climb. While this was long impossible unless you were a...
Bergiselweg 3, 6020 Innsbruck, Austria
High up above the roofs of Innsbruck, you will find this futuristic looking landmark. The ski jump, which overlooks the whole region, has already seen two Olympic Games and hosted many international competitions. As an attraction for visitors it...
Rennweg 1/3, 6020 Innsbruck, Austria
The Gothic style Imperial Palace of Innsbruck was built by Archduke Sigmund the Rich, and standing in front of this grand structure, you acknowledge that nomen est omen indeed. While the palace was built simply for the Archduke’s personal...
Herzog-Friedrich-Straße 39, 6020 Innsbruck, Austria
In this unique shopping environment you will discover an exclusive selection of famous jewelry and accessories collections, enchanting decorative and interior design items, unique sparkling gift ideas and precision optical instruments.
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun