Collected by Marie-Eve
Rennweg 3, 6020 Innsbruck, Austria
Innsbruck is embedded in one of the most impressive mountain ranges in Europe – the Austrian Alps. The city finds itself surrounded by snowy, soaring peaks, which you can’t help but want to climb. While this was long impossible unless you were a...
Bergiselweg 3, 6020 Innsbruck, Austria
High up above the roofs of Innsbruck, you will find this futuristic looking landmark. The ski jump, which overlooks the whole region, has already seen two Olympic Games and hosted many international competitions. As an attraction for visitors it...
Rennweg 1/3, 6020 Innsbruck, Austria
The Gothic style Imperial Palace of Innsbruck was built by Archduke Sigmund the Rich, and standing in front of this grand structure, you acknowledge that nomen est omen indeed. While the palace was built simply for the Archduke’s personal...
Herzog-Friedrich-Straße 39, 6020 Innsbruck, Austria
In this unique shopping environment you will discover an exclusive selection of famous jewelry and accessories collections, enchanting decorative and interior design items, unique sparkling gift ideas and precision optical instruments.
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 11 Fall Foliage Train Rides to Book Right Now