Collected by Tara Kanyak
Herzog-Friedrich-Straße 31, 6020 Innsbruck, Austria
With a one-night stop in Innsbruck on a road trip last May, we spent time just walking around the downtown area and taking in the sights. We happened upon this beautiful little green space along the river that had a handful of loungers to relax on...
Dompl. 6, 6020 Innsbruck, Austria
With every city in Europe having a massive cathedral, it's easy to feel that once you've seen one, you've seen them all. Sitting in front of the rather plain facade of the Domkirche in Innsbruck, I was happy to soak up the sun outside rather than...
Rennweg 3, 6020 Innsbruck, Austria
Innsbruck is embedded in one of the most impressive mountain ranges in Europe – the Austrian Alps. The city finds itself surrounded by snowy, soaring peaks, which you can’t help but want to climb. While this was long impossible unless you were a...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 Air Travel AFAR Readers Reveal Their Favorite U.S. Airports
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter