Collected by AFAR Traveler
Ines ′s Wishlist
Milford Track, Fiordland National Park 9679, New Zealand
Steve from Trips and Tramps makes a great tour guide through the Milford Track. The guided half-day hike, an easy seven miles on a well-groomed trail, was just a tease—given the time, the full four-day, 33-mile track would be well worth it. We...
Canterbury 7999, New Zealand
New Zealand is beginning to link up a national cycleway from the top of the North Island to the bottom of the South. There are already numerous routes, both road and mountain paths, that make for an active alternative to flying between towns. If...
Ningaloo WA 6701, Australia
Australia's Great Barrier Reef is, of course, world famous, but there's some impressive snorkeling and diving on the west coast of the country, too. Not far from Exmouth, Ningaloo Marine Park was named a World Heritage Site in 2011. The protected...
Exmouth WA 6707, Australia
Ningaloo Reef has a stronger current than other popular snorkelling spots which means not too many people venture out there, I found the more secluded Turquoise Bay was the quietest and, as a result, better location. Arriving in late March, I was...
1805 N 30th St, Colorado Springs, CO 80904, USA
This rock formation is part of the Garden of the Gods and one of the main attractions. Very easy to get to you will know in advance you are there based on the parked cars and the number of people waiting to take their turn sitting under it. It's a...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter