Indy highlights bkstore
Collected by C. Jacobson
Cafe Patachou At Home @ Mass Ave. Indy bk store Indian Museaum
225 W Washington St, Indianapolis, IN 46204, USA
Cafe Patachou has been an Indianapolis institution for more than 20 years, and for good reason. For my money, the thick cut sourdough cinnamon toast is absolute perfection. If you ask my husband, he'll tell you there is nothing better than the...
434 Massachusetts Ave, Indianapolis, IN 46204, USA
At Home in the City is an eclectic home and gift store on Mass Ave in downtown Indianapolis. The shop is filled with quirky trinkets, gorgeous home accents, and other unique finds. The best part about the store is the large selection of products...
911 Massachusetts Ave, Indianapolis, IN 46202, USA
Indy Reads Books is an independent used bookstore with an important cause: adult literacy. It's also one of the liveliest bookstores in town, thanks to its eclectic mix of books, calendar of arts and author events, and, most importantly, its...
801 W Washington St, Indianapolis, IN 46204, USA
Three great museums sit side by side in White River State Park: the Eiteljorg Museum, the Indiana State Museum, and the NCAA Hall of Champions. Situated alongside the downtown canal, these museums each have something great to offer in the midst of...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun