Indonesia -- Jakarta & Bali
Indonesians go nuts for martabak, a stuffed pancakelike snack usually grabbed from a street vendor and enjoyed on the go. See what the fuss is all about at Jakarta's most famous martabak spot. Sweet and savory varieties are on offer, and fillings...
A visit to Kota Tua, Jakarta's old town, isn't complete without a stop for a bite to eat at this grande dame restaurant overlooking Fatahillah Square. An Art Deco ambiance complete with marble tabletops and crooning jazz music sets the scene for a...
Enjoy sea views while you feast on the fruits of the sea at this popular restaurant inside the Baywalk Mall on Jakarta's waterfront. Prices are fair, servings are ample, and you can select your live fish from the huge tanks on-site and specify how...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map