Indonesia -- Jakarta & Bali
Indonesians go nuts for martabak, a stuffed pancakelike snack usually grabbed from a street vendor and enjoyed on the go. See what the fuss is all about at Jakarta's most famous martabak spot. Sweet and savory varieties are on offer, and fillings...
A visit to Kota Tua, Jakarta's old town, isn't complete without a stop for a bite to eat at this grande dame restaurant overlooking Fatahillah Square. An Art Deco ambiance complete with marble tabletops and crooning jazz music sets the scene for a...
Enjoy sea views while you feast on the fruits of the sea at this popular restaurant inside the Baywalk Mall on Jakarta's waterfront. Prices are fair, servings are ample, and you can select your live fish from the huge tanks on-site and specify how...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos