Collected by Elise Schroeder
Jalan Ayodya No.10, Mengwi, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80351, Indonesia
This photo was taken a few minutes before the earthquake in bali oct 2011. As the ground and walls began to shake the local women started yelling, chanting in their language (which i cannot understand).... seemed as if they were trying to talk to...
Praya, Semayan, Praya, Kabupaten Lombok Tengah, Nusa Tenggara Bar., Indonesia
My wife and I are the only people relaxing on this white sand beach on the island of Lombok, when we her the buzz of a motor. We look up and see a Muslim girl learning to drive a scooter on the beach. The girl on the scooter seemed a little out of...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Where to Go in Fall Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free
- 5 Festivals + Events 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local