Collected by Elise Schroeder
Jalan Ayodya No.10, Mengwi, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80351, Indonesia
This photo was taken a few minutes before the earthquake in bali oct 2011. As the ground and walls began to shake the local women started yelling, chanting in their language (which i cannot understand).... seemed as if they were trying to talk to...
Praya, Semayan, Praya, Kabupaten Lombok Tengah, Nusa Tenggara Bar., Indonesia
My wife and I are the only people relaxing on this white sand beach on the island of Lombok, when we her the buzz of a motor. We look up and see a Muslim girl learning to drive a scooter on the beach. The girl on the scooter seemed a little out of...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter