Collected by Rhoda Dunn
Gili Trawangan, Gili Indah, Pemenang, North Lombok Regency, West Nusa Tenggara, Indonesia
The Gili Islands lie off the coast of Lombok and are only accessible by boat. There are three laws on the islands: no dogs, no motorised vehicles of any kind, and no police. Because there are no motorised vehicles, horses and their carts (cidomos)...
Wonokitri, Ledok Sari, Tosari, Pasuruan, Jawa Timur, Indonesia
The trip took a plane, a bicycle, a train, a minivan, a jeep and a horse! Ok, so it didn't take a rocket but might as well. And waiting for the sunrise hopeful that the clouds would lift and reveal this majestic scenery is probably as close as...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village