Collected by pamela spears
Jl. Batubelig No.41, Kerobokan Kelod, Kuta Utara, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia
A stay in Ubud wouldn't be complete without dropping by Naughty Nuri's for a rack of ribs, smoking hot off the grill. Casual, open air dining with more pork than you can shake a rib at, burgers and steak as well. Nuri's is a "local's joint" often...
Jl. Kutat Lestari No.4, Sanur Kauh, Denpasar Sel., Kota Denpasar, Bali 80228, Indonesia
There are three traditional options at Warung Krishna in Sanur: Babur ayam (shown), Nasi ayam, and Tipat ayam. Babur ayam is a local comfort food—a warm chicken and rice porridge that is soothing and nourishing.
Jalan Raya Uluwatu, Yoga Perkanthi Lane, Jimbaran, Kuta Selatan, Jimbaran, Kuta Sel., Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia
With its smoky air, bustling energy, and beachside line-up of grilled seafood restaurants, eating at Jimbaran Bay is a unique dining experience. Choosing Nyoman Cafe from the myriad of restaurant options, we sat at our table front and center on...
The best babi guling (suckling pig) in Ubud can be found at the no frills, open air Ibu Oka, Jalan Sueta / Tegal Sari No 2. Sit on the floor in front of a low table (you may have to share) and rip into a plate of tender pork served with rice and a...
While this picture may appear calm and serene, the journey to reach this point was anything but that. It was truly an adventure, and once you arrive you will be grateful that you made the journey. You start off in Kuala Lumpur at about 8 a.m.,...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico