Collected by Sara
West Detusoko, Detusoko, Ende Regency, East Nusa Tenggara, Indonesia
It says, Kelimutu is one of few lakes that could change its colors. The fact the volcano has three lakes with different colors add more reasons to turn this spot as a must-visit for anyone traveling to Flores Island, East Nusa Tenggara. The trek...
Unnamed Road, 82152, Jatiluwih, Penebel, Kabupaten Tabanan, Bali 82152, Indonesia
Bali's rice terraces are a beautiful sight, and a great place to view them is Jatiluwih in Tabanan. There are pathways cut through the fields for tourists and small stalls at which to sit and have a cold drink, but groups are few and far between,...
South East Asia
When you visit the 700-square-mile Komodo National Park, you feel like you’re sailing through the Grand Canyon—but one that’s been flooded with crystalline water and fringed with reef. Underwater, the UNESCO World Heritage Site has more than...
Jl. Badrawati, Kw. Candi Borobudur, Borobudur, Magelang, Jawa Tengah, Indonesia
When you visit Java it's very easy to forget that the region has been ruled by Buddhist and Hindu kingdoms, because of the strong presence of Islam on the island today. However, visiting Central Java allows you to explore the ruins of these...
Pangkalanbuun, Mendawai, Arut Sel., Kabupaten Kotawaringin Barat, Kalimantan Tengah, Indonesia
Here's a monkey that is truly nosey, but not from being overly inquisitive. As you motor up and down the Sekonyer River from Camp Leakey in Tanjung Puting National Park, you hear the loud warning calls of these Proboscis Monkeys, followed by the...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map