Collected by Yuan Mandika
Indonesia is a damn beautiful country.
Ujungjaya, Sumur, Pandeglang Regency, Banten 42283, Indonesia
Ujung Kulon National Park is the natural habitat of an endangered species of Javan one-horned rhinoceros. Handeuleum is an island in this national park. You can do many activities here—canoeing, trekking, camping—and there are also lodge...
Cikeusik Munjul, Cikeusik, Kabupaten Pandeglang, Banten 42286, Indonesia
Baduy Tribe is the only remaining ancient tribe of Western Java existed until now stand up with their own way between the globalization of modernization that happened everywhere. Baduy is a tribe located deep inside the heart of Banten Province of...
Sukakarya, Sabang City, Aceh, Indonesia
Iboih is small village in the Weh Island of Indonesia. It offer tranquility and serenity while enjoying the breeze of seashore. From the terrace of the lodge, you can jump into the super clear turquoise sea water. Swim and snorkel with so many...
Watukebo, Wongsorejo, Banyuwangi Regency, East Java, Indonesia
Ijen Crater (Kawah Ijen) is the world's largest acidic lake. It is located in East Java of Indonesia just next to Bali. Great adventurous experience you would get while hiking Ijen. Ijen is an active volcano with high amount of Sulfur. You will...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Travel News The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos