Collected by Lauren Staggs
907 E Michigan St, Indianapolis, IN 46202, USA
Midland Arts and Antiques Market is one of my favorite places to go to shop for home decor and interesting finds. It is located on the east side of downtown, and if you didn't know what was there, you would likely just drive right past. This place...
4907 N College Ave, Indianapolis, IN 46205, USA
Recess' Greg Hardesty hasn't won a James Beard Award... yet. The perennial JB nominee is a hands down favorite for his daily set menus at Recess and casual offerings at Room Four next door. Recess rivals any fine dining establishment I've been to...
1301 Woodland Ave, West Lafayette, IN 47906, USA
Whether you are an avid fan or know nothing of Frank Lloyd Wright's work, a tour of this hidden suburban gem offers an enlightening exploration of one of America's most prolific and eccentric architects and his creation. The John E. Christian...
333 S Delaware St, Indianapolis, IN 46204, USA
Although still a relatively new hotel in downtown Indianapolis, The Alexander is already making quite a splash in the art world. Their lobby is adorned with innovative pieces including one constructed entirely out of hair combs and another out of...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map