Collected by Lauren Staggs
907 E Michigan St, Indianapolis, IN 46202, USA
Midland Arts and Antiques Market is one of my favorite places to go to shop for home decor and interesting finds. It is located on the east side of downtown, and if you didn't know what was there, you would likely just drive right past. This place...
4907 N College Ave, Indianapolis, IN 46205, USA
Recess' Greg Hardesty hasn't won a James Beard Award... yet. The perennial JB nominee is a hands down favorite for his daily set menus at Recess and casual offerings at Room Four next door. Recess rivals any fine dining establishment I've been to...
1301 Woodland Ave, West Lafayette, IN 47906, USA
Whether you are an avid fan or know nothing of Frank Lloyd Wright's work, a tour of this hidden suburban gem offers an enlightening exploration of one of America's most prolific and eccentric architects and his creation. The John E. Christian...
333 Delaware St, Indianapolis, IN 46204, USA
Although still a relatively new hotel in downtown Indianapolis, The Alexander is already making quite a splash in the art world. Their lobby is adorned with innovative pieces including one constructed entirely out of hair combs and another out of...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter