India, in general!
Collected by D Biswas
hills, valleys, humans, deserts, desserts, colours and blacks-greys-whites.
Palchan, Himachal Pradesh 175103, India
At Palchan, dusk is magical. The water from a fall runs below and sun's white rays illuminate the snow-peaked mountains. Wherever home is, the roads within our minds will take us there. Palchan,quiet and contemplative, is outside Manali, just a...
NH-86, Near Sanchi Stupa, District Raisen, Sanchi, Madhya Pradesh 464661, India
Buddha lived many lives, sometimes as humans as well as animals. Each panel on the gates around the stupa is laden with tales from Jatakas. Vines, lotuses, lions, and elephants, symbols of triumph and fertility—rich, vivid, ornamental gateways....
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter