Collected by Vikali
Diplomatic Enclave, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi, Delhi, India
The Leela Palace New Delhi is truly luxury redefined. When a hotel is named one of the top five hotels in the world, the expectations are high, and The Leela Palace New Delhi exceeds even the highest expectations. Set in the esteemed Diplomatic...
Kaccha Bagh Area, Old Delhi, New Delhi, Delhi 110006, India
Chandni Chowk is one of the oldest markets in Old Delhi. Like so many other old city bazaars, it is filled alleyways lined with hundreds of little shops that are clustered into areas according to the items they sell. There is the fabric section,...
Janpath, Connaught Place, New Delhi, Delhi 110001, India
Janpath is a bustling marketplace that houses both government-approved shops and open-air stalls. Plan to visit soon after arriving in Delhi to grab a few local and traditional clothing items. Of course, there are hundreds of options: countless...
Sri Aurobindo Marg, Laxmi Bai Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi 110023, India
Yes, Dilli Haat caters to tourists-- but locals go there too. It's a permanent space set up by Delhi Tourism that has rotating and permanent vendors from many different parts of India. That said, anytime we're looking for some souvenirs or...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign