India | Dreaming in Color
Collected by Savannah Wishart
Sahastradhara Road,, Dehradun, Uttarakhand 249001, India
The residence of the Maharaja of Tehri-Garhwal (an Indian princely state) is now a 100-acre spa resort in the Himalayas devoted to hatha yoga and holistic and Ayurvedic wellness programs. Prior to arrival, guests fill out an Ayurveda and wellness...
Santoshima Farm, Gollahalli Gate, Nelamangala-Doddaballapur Road, Nelamangala, B, Karnataka, 562163, India
Two hours into the villages out of Bangalore, set on pristine greens, with rich flora, monkeys resting in citrus trees and a sandalwood laced breeze, is paradise. It's a completely holistic approach to well-being. Morning vinyasa begins each day...
54, Wellesley Road, Shivajinagar, Opposite Govt College Of Engg, Shivajinagar, Baluchi Vasti, Shivajinagar, Pune, Maharashtra 411005, India
“What better way to understand yoga than to travel to its birthplace?” says Katie Christ. Two years ago, the food stylist put her life in San Francisco on hold to spend two months studying at the Ramamani Iyengar Memorial Yoga...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 11 Fall Foliage Train Rides to Book Right Now