Collected by Nicolette
Anjuna Beach, Goa 403509
The raw relaxed vibe of Anjuna beach and those who inhabit it were, in many ways, a great contrast to wedding party I had just spent the last 3 days with. The splendor of an Indian wedding is breathtaking- women wear silken saris interwoven with...
Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282001, India
The Taj Mahal is referred to as "the jewel of Muslim art in India,” by UNESCO in its listing on the World Heritage Site registry. The Mughal ruler Shah Jahan had the truly magnificent white marble...
Santoshima Farm, Gollahalli Gate, Nelamangala-Doddaballapur Road, Nelamangala, B, Karnataka, 562163, India
Two hours into the villages out of Bangalore, set on pristine greens, with rich flora, monkeys resting in citrus trees and a sandalwood laced breeze, is paradise. It's a completely holistic approach to well-being. Morning vinyasa begins each day...
Devisinghpura, Amer, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302001, India
After taking an exhilarating elephant ride up to the fort, we were lucky enough to have gotten there before a lot of other tourists. As we explored farther and farther into the fort, it seemed like it belonged to us alone. The colorful sandstone...
Opposite Govt College Of Engineering, 54, Wellesley Rd, Baluchi Vasti, Shivajinagar, Pune, Maharashtra 411005, India
“What better way to understand yoga than to travel to its birthplace?” says Katie Christ. Two years ago, the food stylist put her life in San Francisco on hold to spend two months studying at the Ramamani Iyengar Memorial Yoga...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village