Collected by Nicolette
Anjuna Beach, Goa 403519
The raw relaxed vibe of Anjuna beach and those who inhabit it were, in many ways, a great contrast to wedding party I had just spent the last 3 days with. The splendor of an Indian wedding is breathtaking- women wear silken saris interwoven with...
Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282001, India
The Taj Mahal is referred to as "the jewel of Muslim art in India,” by UNESCO in its listing on the World Heritage Site registry. The Mughal ruler Shah Jahan had the truly magnificent white marble...
Santoshima Farm, Gollahalli Gate, Nelamangala-Doddaballapur Road, Nelamangala, B, Karnataka, 562163, India
Two hours into the villages out of Bangalore, set on pristine greens, with rich flora, monkeys resting in citrus trees and a sandalwood laced breeze, is paradise. It's a completely holistic approach to well-being. Morning vinyasa begins each day...
Devisinghpura, Amer, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302001, India
After taking an exhilarating elephant ride up to the fort, we were lucky enough to have gotten there before a lot of other tourists. As we explored farther and farther into the fort, it seemed like it belonged to us alone. The colorful sandstone...
54, Wellesley Road, Opposite Govt College Of Engineering, Baluchi Vasti, Shivajinagar, Pune, Maharashtra 411005, India
“What better way to understand yoga than to travel to its birthplace?” says Katie Christ. Two years ago, the food stylist put her life in San Francisco on hold to spend two months studying at the Ramamani Iyengar Memorial Yoga...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Happiest Country Is All About Reading, Coffee, and Saunas
- 2 Travel News “Unbearable” Crowds Force California Town to Restrict Access to Poppy Bloom
- 3 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Ongoing Paris Riots
- 4 National Parks California Wildflowers: Where and When to Find Them During the Super Bloom
- 5 Travel News Brazil Eliminates Visa Requirements for U.S. Travelers