Collected by Mark Cox
Leh, Jammu and Kashmir 194104
I came to Ladakh, in northern India, to explore the 20,000-foot peaks and ancient monasteries the area is known for. A two-day detour to volunteer at the Jamyang School, which the Dalai Lama founded to provide free education to local children,...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village