Collected by Asia voyagers
Alappuzha, Kerala, India
Alappuzha, a green and clean paradise is a storehouse of colorful marine life that create delightful vistas as you gaze into the clean transparent backwaters from the sanctum of your floating rice barge. Feel ecstatic at the sight of wobbling...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village