Collected by Katherine Kneier, AFAR Staff
Udaipur, Rajasthan, India
While in India we hired a rickshaw driver to take us around Udaipur--4 of us piled in and it was the best way to see the city. He took us to a market just outside of the center city where locals were buying fruits, veggies and spices. I loved the...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now