Collected by Ian Hallett
Near Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Nagla Devjit, Nagla Devjit, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282001, India
The Taj Mahal is a breathtaking site. It's beauty and scale can not be depicted in photographs. It's majestic - and can only be fully realized in person. I, like many other tourists of India, spent hours wandering around the grounds of the Taj...
Virupapura Gadda, Hampi, Karnataka 583234, India
When you're all monumented out from the wonders of Hampi there's miles of interesting countryside to explore on the other side of the river. Rent a scooter from a guesthouse and you can tout the rural roads and trails to see small villages, banana...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022