Collected by Jayne Cartwright
Paharganj, New Delhi, Delhi, India
Known locally as the "Hippie Market," Paharganj has everything you need and plenty of surprises, too. Check out these stunning printing blocks in every size, style, and material. The proprietor of the shop, Mr. Jimmy, took us to his nearby...
Nelson Mandela Marg, Vasant Kunj II, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi, Delhi 110070, India
This is bar none the best store for colorful Indian clothing and textiles that I've found yet in Delhi, and as a bonus, they are an ethical shop that pairs quality dyes and fabrics with excellent business practices. Often the beautiful Indian...
Sri Aurobindo Marg, Laxmi Bai Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi 110023, India
Dilli Haat is an open-air market with 62 stalls that features both permanent and transitional vendors, allowing original items to be introduced regularly. The space, designed to resemble a traditional village market, was created to showcase...
Janpath, Connaught Place, New Delhi, Delhi 110001, India
Janpath is a bustling marketplace that houses both government-approved shops and open-air stalls. Plan to visit soon after arriving in Delhi to grab a few local and traditional clothing items. Of course, there are hundreds of options: countless...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter