Collected by Elizabeth Thomas
1/320, Tower Road, Vasco Da Gama Square, Fort Kochi, Kochi, Kerala 682001, India
A lovely heritage house-turned-hotel in the historic fort area of old Cochin. Across from the hotel, the coast is lined with the area's iconic Chinese fishing nets. The hotel is well located if you only have a day or two before a houseboat tour of...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December