Collected by Jessica frank
120, St Marys Rd, Austin Nagar, Alwarpet, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600018, India
Though this hotel resides at the heart of a city of eight million, the sounds of bleating, auto-rickshaw and sounds of the city fade away 14 floors above at the Above Sea Level rooftop-restaurant and bar. Snag a table near the pool - turned...
Raipur Road, Near Haripur Railway Station, District Pali, Raipur, Rajasthan 306304, India
Twelve villas ring a private lake on 25 acres located between the popular tourist spots Jodhpur and Udaipur. Explore the nearby Badlands of India on a horse safari, then enjoy an evening dance performance.
823002, Railway Station Road, Gol Bagicha, Gaya, Bihar 823001, India
Indian ingenuity is what I like to call this. What better way to decorate your bike then using your old compact discs? I spotted this bike in the colorful town of Bodhgaya in India's Bihar province. The town is sprinkled with Buddhist monasteries...
Johri Bazar, Gangori Bazar, Pink City, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302003, India
Johri is Hindi for jeweler, and you’ll find plenty of examples at this Indian bazaar. Rajasthani brides visit before their big day for the Crayola spectrum of saris. Pick up impossibly soft pashminas and silver-threaded sandals, too. No wedding...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 5 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna