Collected by Lauren Donohue
Golden Temple Rd, Atta Mandi, Katra Ahluwalia, Amritsar, Punjab 143006, India
This is one of the major highlights of India. It is the holiest place of the Sikh and really unique and full of atmosphere. You can easily spend hours around the temple and explore the Sikh religion, culture and hospitality - don't miss the free...
The Veerabhadra temple in Lepakshi, India (also simply known as the Lepakshi Temple), isn't the easiest place to get to. It's a 120 km journey north of Bangalore through rural villages. Your best bet for getting there is to hire a driver for the...
Amritsar, Punjab, India
After traveling for more than 12 hrs. by car from Varanasi to Delhi one night before and 6 more hrs. by train I got to Amritsar. This is a city different from other cities around India, the holy Golden Temple is the main site in this border city....
Orachha, Madhya Pradesh 472246, India
Orchha, located on the Betwa River in Madhya Pradesh, is known for the 15th century temples and palaces that dot the landscape. The shape of the towers is familiar - one sees it all over India, Southeast Asia, the Silk Road and into Spain - they...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Travel News The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 4 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now
- 5 Romance 9 of the World’s Most Romantic Winter Wonderlands