Collected by nigaragua
Medhuziyaarai Magu, Malé, Maldives
Male, the capital city of the Maldives, is a tiny little island, easily navigable by foot — and definitely worth checking out during a layover to or from your resort. One of the highlights is the 17th-century Hukuru Miskiy, Old Friday Mosque,...
89 E 42nd St, New York, NY 10017, USA
The Grand Central Oyster Bar celebrates its 100th anniversary this year as a New York institution. Located in the lower concourse of Grand Central, it serves over 25 varieties of oysters daily. There is a huge menu of American...
Rangali Island, Rangali 20077, Maldives
Located on two private islands, the resort is just the right size. You can be alone in your villa or mingle with other guests. There’s excellent food and wine at seven restaurants, one of which is undersea—enclosed in glass. Naturally, the seafood...
Kaafu Atoll, Maldives
The island nation of Maldives is said to be the smallest country in Asia, in both population and land area. It may also be the prettiest. The flight approach to the airport in the capital city of Male, is the most beautiful I've experienced....
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter