Collected by Amelia Allen
Hawa Mahal Rd, Badi Choupad, J.D.A. Market, Kanwar Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302002, India
When you are stuck in traffic in India, and you hear on the radio that 'today you are in the second hottest place on Earth,' very few things are going to cheer you up. This was my plight as I was attempting to navigate my way through Jaipur back...
Malve Nagar, J.D.A. Market, Pink City, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302007, India
The Jantar Mantar in Jaipur is sort of a park, full of huge architectural astronomical instruments built in the 18th century. It's a truly fun place to hang out and take pictures.
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico