Collected by Olivia Sumner
Dharamshala, Himachal Pradesh, India
While working on a university study abroad project in Dharamsala, we got word that His Holiness the Dalai Lama would be returning from Australia and we could have the chance to see him drive by on his way back from the airport. We eagerly rushed...
McLeod Ganj, Dharamshala, Himachal Pradesh, India
Mcleod Ganj, Dharamsala, India is better known as Little Lhasa since the Dalai Lama and thousands of Tibetan refugees now call it home. Perched on the side of the Himalayas the small town offers a plethora of activities and entertainment. But...
Jogiwara Rd, McLeod Ganj, Dharamshala, Himachal Pradesh 176219, India
At the edge of Mcleod Ganj sits the lovely Him View Hotel. Away from the city center, the area is very quiet and peaceful. The hotel is run by three sisters who take great pride in the well-kept and inviting hotel. Each room is named for one of...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022
- 4 Travel News Which State You Live in Says a Lot About Where You Like to Travel
- 5 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos