Collected by Paige Totaro
2f, 32, Khan Market, Rabindra Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi 110003, India
Anokhi has sold clothes and linens with contemporary block-print designs since 1970. 32 Khan Market, New Delhi, 91/(0) 11-2460-3423; 2nd Floor KK Square, C-11, Prithviraj Rd., C-Scheme, Jaipur, 91/(0) 14- 1400-7244; plus 21 other locations across...
A-1, Hamilton House, Next to Starbucks Connaught Place, New Delhi, Delhi 110001, India
P-7/90, Connaught Circus, Block P, Connaught Place, New Delhi, Delhi 110001, India
With branches all over India, Nalli is one of the best sari shops you can get to. I've never seen a tourist in one of them. If you're a casual sari-wearer (and I'm not sure you can be because those things are hard to fold!) you'd be better off...
Nelson Mandela Marg, Vasant Kunj II, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi, Delhi 110070, India
This is bar none the best store for colorful Indian clothing and textiles that I've found yet in Delhi, and as a bonus, they are an ethical shop that pairs quality dyes and fabrics with excellent business practices. Often the beautiful Indian...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Natural Wonders The Best Hot Springs in the United States
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Travel News Japan Implements New “Sayonara” Tax on Travelers