Collected by LuLu
Gangtok, Sikkim, India
I was in traveling around Sikkim last Spring and I visited this Buddhist monastery in Gangtok. Nestled in the higher peaks of the Himalaya, this is the a beautiful town reflecting the traditions of Buddhist Culture. I was overwhelmed to see these...
Wagah, Hardo Rattan, Punjab 143108, India
The village of Wagah on the borders of India and Pakistan hosts the most flamboyant and enthusiastic ritual of nationalism every night. In the evening, huge crowds swell on each side of the border and cheer on elaborately uniformed soldiers of...
Airport Rd, Agatti, Lakshadweep 682553, India
If you are looking for a quiet and peaceful getaway, I recommend a few days here in Agatti Island, at the Agatti Island Beach Resort. Agatti Island is a small island in the Lakshadweep Island chain, and is located about 285 miles west of the...
Victoria Memorial Hall, 1, Queens Way, Kolkata, West Bengal 700071, India
Dedicated to Queen Victoria, Victoria Memorial Halls adds sparkle to my city Calcutta (Now Kolkata) the former Capital of British India. Designed by Sir William Emerson, this memorial hall has has elements of Mughal architecture (The Minars and...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter