Collected by Lisa
9A, Hauz Khas Fort Road, Hauz Khas Village, Deer Park, Hauz Khas, New Delhi, Delhi 110016, India
The design and philosophy of Out of the Box is...well...out of the box. The all-wooden bar and cafe in trendy Hauz Khas Village features a rooftop terrace overlooking the historic sites and lake. What I appreciate most about "The Box" is the...
1862 A, Chandni Chowk, Chandni Chowk, New Delhi, Delhi 110006, India
Ghantewala Halwai is an icon not only in Delhi, but all over India. Established in 1790, it is considered one of the oldest sweet shops in the country. Ghantewala has served Mughal Emperors, dignitaries, and of course the locals and tourists who...
Vandemataram Marg, Central Ridge Reserve Forest, New Delhi, Delhi 110021, India
The Buddha Jayanti Park was created on the 2500th anniversary of Lord Buddha's enlightenment. The golden statue sits on an artificial island surrounded by a Parikrama - an embankment lined with colored rings defined in the Kalachakra Mandala....
ITC Maurya, Sardar Patel Marg, Akhaura Block, Diplomatic Enclave, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi, Delhi 110021, India
Bukhara is an icon in Delhi. The award-winning restaurant is almost always full, as the guests are always full on kabobs and giant naans (flatbread). Bukhara's specialty is tandoor-cooked cuisine prepared in a traditional clay oven. Try the...
Lodhi Road, Opp. Mausam Bhavan, Lodhi Gardens, Lodhi Estate, New Delhi, Delhi 110003, India
The intimate, dimly-lit setting of Lodi – the Garden Restaurant provides the perfect place for a romantic rendezvous or a business dinner. There’s a beautiful outdoor deck that overlooks the lush Lodhi Gardens or you can opt for the cozy confines...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico