Collected by Emma O'Hagan
Apollo Bandar, Colaba, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400001, India
In the afternoons the Gateway of India is pretty crowded but in the mornings visitors are scarce, i watched this young girl chase pigeons for about 15 minutes (until I felt I had contracted Histoplamosis) until she gave up. This monument in...
Rua José Falcão, Altinho, Altinho, Panaji, Goa 403001, India
In the small town of Panaji, in the main square sits an impressive white structure known as the Our Lady of Immaculate Conception Church. As with many of the churches in this part of Goa, there is a visible influence from Portuguese architecture....
Chamarajapura, Chamarajapuram Mohalla, Lakshmipuram, Mysuru, Karnataka, India
Yellow cows are a common sight during January and February in India's southern states of Kerala and Tamil Nadu where the Sankranthi or Pongol festival is celebrated. The festival occurs every January 14th-18th and is a thanksgiving ceremony for...
Golconda Fort, Hyderabad, Telangana, India
One word can help to sum up Galconda Fort: massive. The entire complex covers 11 km, and the fort itself is perched on a hill that is 400 feet above the city of Hyderabad, and from the top there is a commanding view of the surrounding area....
Hill Cart Rd, Limbugaon, Darjeeling, West Bengal 734101, India
To ride the Darjeeling Limited is a very novel experience. It takes forever (8 hours) as a form of transport up to Darjeeling, so save time and ride it for an hour or so departing from the Darjeeling railway station. En route, you can feel every...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna