Collected by Anita Agarwal
Rameswaram, Tamil Nadu 623526, India
On a roadtrip back from visiting the Rameshwaram temple, my friend and I noticed the gorgeous powdered color patterns, rangoli, created daily in front of each house. As part of their daily ritual, villagers awake early, clean the house, sweep out...
- 1 Travel News There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Holiday Travel Required Reading: 29 New Books for Every Type of Traveler
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village