Collected by Caroline SMITH
Florence, Metropolitan City of Florence, Italy
I saw this exquisite chalk drawing of Leonardo da Vinci's Lady With An Ermine on the ground in one of the main plazas in Firenze. It started drizzling and I just had to take this photo before the rain washed it away!
Thirumalai Nagar Annexe, Perungudi, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600096, India
Fresh in that it's just out the ocean, not fresh given the fact that its sitting in the sun as witnessed by the umbrella. While I'm all for eating local products, this just seems like a recipe for 'dehli belly'
1002 Snow Canyon Dr, Ivins, UT 84738, USA
Don’t let the name fool you—snow rarely falls here. In fact, winter temperatures are fairly mild, making Snow Canyon a popular destination year-round. The park includes 38 miles of hiking paths and more than 15 miles of...
Arniston, South Africa
During the summer this beach is packed with locals and those that vacation in the town of Arniston. We went in August which is winter in South Africa and decided to explore the coast on a mild winter day. We walked for about 45 minutes (with only...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local