Collected by Caroline SMITH
Florence, Metropolitan City of Florence, Italy
I saw this exquisite chalk drawing of Leonardo da Vinci's Lady With An Ermine on the ground in one of the main plazas in Firenze. It started drizzling and I just had to take this photo before the rain washed it away!
Thirumalai Nagar Annexe, Perungudi, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600096, India
Fresh in that it's just out the ocean, not fresh given the fact that its sitting in the sun as witnessed by the umbrella. While I'm all for eating local products, this just seems like a recipe for 'dehli belly'
1002 Snow Canyon Dr, Ivins, UT 84738, USA
Once a year I'm fortunate to go to Utah - getting away from the hustle and bustle of NYC is worth the drive up from Las Vegas. On one of my hikes I heard a strange sound on an otherwise quiet early morning. The only noises I normally heard on my...
Arniston, South Africa
During the summer this beach is packed with locals and those that vacation in the town of Arniston. We went in August which is winter in South Africa and decided to explore the coast on a mild winter day. We walked for about 45 minutes (with only...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico