Collected by Ramona Briggans
City Palace, Gangori Bazaar, J.D.A. Market, Kanwar Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302002
Spread out over several acres in the heart of Jaipur’s old town, the rose-hued City Palace complex reflects the influence of several rulers, starting with the 18th-century Maharajah Jai Singh II, who planned and built the outer walls, and...
2nd floor, Vithalbhai Patel Road,, Phase II, Bandra West, Bandra West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400050, India
This is a two-level bar with the best martinis in town. Bonobo is always buzzing but has a chilled-out neighborhood feel. When the weather is nice, everyone wants to hang out on the big outdoor patio. It’s my go-to party spot any night of the...
Kishanpole, Jawahar Nagar, Khanjipeer, Udaipur, Rajasthan 313001, India
I travel to immerse myself in other cultures and, as I work in food, that often happens at the table. While in India, I was eating everything from street food to refined white tablecloth dining, but my favorite experience was the home-cooked food...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys