Collected by Brianna Simmons, AFAR Local Expert
Alwar, Rajasthan, India
Rajasthan is famous for it's beautiful architecture, and Alwar is no different. What is different about Alwar is the gorgeous cliffs that surround the Palace. Alwar is definitely off the beaten path, and not one of the major Rajasthan sights. But...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village