Collected by AFAR Traveler
Raja Katra, Jorasanko, Kolkata, West Bengal 700007, India
While traveling around India I learned to expect the unexpected. Every turn delivered a surprise. When I was in Calcutta, a traffic jam forced my guide and I to abandon our tax ride to the Marble Palace. As we stumbled out the cab door we found...
Raipur Road, Near Haripur Railway Station, District Pali, Raipur, Rajasthan 306304, India
Twelve villas ring a private lake on 25 acres located between the popular tourist spots Jodhpur and Udaipur. Explore the nearby Badlands of India on a horse safari, then enjoy an evening dance performance.
Golden Temple Rd, Atta Mandi, Katra Ahluwalia, Amritsar, Punjab 143006, India
This is one of the major highlights of India. It is the holiest place of the Sikh and really unique and full of atmosphere. You can easily spend hours around the temple and explore the Sikh religion, culture and hospitality - don't miss the free...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter