Collected by Kalyani Kausikan
Kolkata, West Bengal, India
No one gets moving too early in this scorching city, so you are likely to enjoy brunch (and occasionally dinner) at Bomti’s. A mainstay of the Kolkata intellectual community, Surajit “Bomti” Iyengar serves authentic Bengali meals in his elegant...
1/328, Tower Road , Fort Kochi, Fort Nagar, Fort Kochi, Kochi, Kerala 682001, India
My family stayed at the Old Harbour Hotel in Fort Cochin in Kochi (Cochin), Kerala in late September 2012. An historic 300 year old building, now a boutique hotel, was a wonderful place to use as a base for exploring Fort Cochin and Kochi. The...
Parade Road, Fort Kochi, Kochi, Kerala 682001, India
The first of Fort Cochin's slew of heritage hotels, Malabar House has been in operation since 1996, though its history dates all the way back to 1755, when it was commissioned by a Dutchman. Today it's one of the most sought-after places to stay...
Burgher Street, Fort Nagar, Fort Kochi, Kochi, Kerala 682001, India
Rest your tired legs, read a book, engage in discussions with world travelers, sip your coffee or simply admire the art without anyone waiting for you to vacate the table. Kashi Art Café feels like an airy tropical garden...
- 1History + CultureThe Tea Capital of Europe Isn’t Where You Think It Is
- 2Tech6 Awesome Hiking Apps for Adventurous Travelers
- 3Travel NewsMiniature Horses Are Allowed on Board Southwest Airlines, per New Policy
- 4Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 5History + CultureIntimate Portraits of Women Who Live as Men in Remote Albania