Collected by Kalyani Kausikan
Kolkata, West Bengal, India
No one gets moving too early in this scorching city, so you are likely to enjoy brunch (and occasionally dinner) at Bomti’s. A mainstay of the Kolkata intellectual community, Surajit “Bomti” Iyengar serves authentic Bengali meals in his elegant...
1/328, Tower Rd, Fort Nagar, Fort, Kochi, Kerala 682001, India
My family stayed at the Old Harbour Hotel in Fort Cochin in Kochi (Cochin), Kerala in late September 2012. An historic 300 year old building, now a boutique hotel, was a wonderful place to use as a base for exploring Fort Cochin and Kochi. The...
Parade Road, Fort Kochi, Kochi, 682001, India
Fort Kochi is a beautiful little fishing village with everything I look for in a destination. Eco-friendly hotel, decorated by an owner with exquisite taste, delicious food, walk-able town, great shopping and historic sites. Known as the center of...
Burger St, Near Police Station, Fort Kochi, Kochi, Kerala 682001, India
Rest your tired legs, read a book, engage in discussions with world travelers, sip your coffee or simply admire the art without anyone waiting for you to vacate the table. Kashi Art Café feels like an airy tropical garden...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Air Travel The Best Time to Buy Airline Tickets
- 3 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico