Collected by Karen King
19, Amman Koil St, Vadapalani, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600026, India
One of the many highlights of a Chennai visit is the culinary experience. Chennai, in the south of India, has many different types of cuisine. Saravana Bhavan is a local joint where every visitor must stop by to sample the vegetarian local cuisine...
Elephanta Island, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra
When visiting Mumbai, a must-see is Elephanta Island. For just a few dollars, take a ferry from the Gateway of India to the island. The ferry ride takes about an hour and is an experience as well. Mumbai from the water is impressive. Once you land...
Vitthal Rao Shivarkar Road, Oppsite Handicap School, Wanwadi, Pune, Maharashtra 411040, India
When in Mumbai, visit Khyber Restaurant for some of the best Indian food you can find in the city. The restaurant is beautiful inside and boasts a menu of all the authentic dishes from India. My favorite is the chicken badaami.
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December