Collected by Karen King
19, Amman Koil St, Vadapalani, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600026, India
One of the many highlights of a Chennai visit is the culinary experience. Chennai, in the south of India, has many different types of cuisine. Saravana Bhavan is a local joint where every visitor must stop by to sample the vegetarian local cuisine...
Elephanta Island, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra
Upon descending the endless flight of stairs, racing to catch the last boat back to Mumbai central, I had to stop and take a picture of this woman who was leisurely walking back up the steps. I found this strange until I realized that the island...
Vitthal Rao Shivarkar Road, Oppsite Handicap School, Wanwadi, Pune, Maharashtra 411040, India
When in Mumbai, visit Khyber Restaurant for some of the best Indian food you can find in the city. The restaurant is beautiful inside and boasts a menu of all the authentic dishes from India. My favorite is the chicken badaami.
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019