Collected by Ronna Kelly
Kochi - Madurai - Dhanushkodi Rd, Munnar, Kerala 685612, India
This photo was taken while hiking through Tata's tea plantation to a waterfall near Pallivasal and Munnar Town. We left in the late afternoon and watched the sun set while hiking back up. Along the hike you'll smell sweet air, see endless rolling...
GaneshPuram, Pethupari, Via Perumal Malai, Kodaikanal, Tamil Nadu 624104, India
Escape to a place where time stops and the only things you’re expected to do are relax and meander through the magical, green ambiance. Situated in the village of Kodaikanal, the Elephant Valley Eco Farm Hotel exudes the most serene experience....
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos