Collected by Cristina Sartori
bheruth janata society , indira nagar , mahim east, Mandvi Galli, Versova, Andheri West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400061, India
Residents of Mumbai line the very long sea wall every night to watch the sunset. It is incredibly beautiful. Although this looks serene - there are crowds of Indians for miles along this seawall. We were squeezed in with the others - which made it...
Marine Dr, Mumbai, India
Catch a Mumbai sunset from the west-facing 3km sea wall known as the "Queen's Necklace". You won't be alone. Lovers sit two by two, enjoying a quiet moment alone before returning to their families. Groups of school friends take photos and buy cups...
Chowpatty Seaface Road, Near Savitri Phule Girls Hostel, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400004, India
Peace. Orange clouds. Songs of the sea. At high tides, the sea from the Marine Drive calms even the most weary minds. There is a popular saying in India, that the sea returns everything, never keeps anything within waters. Shoot thy troubles,...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Travel News Italy Is Getting Its First Starbucks and Italians Are Conflicted
- 4 Where to Go in Fall Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 5 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free