Collected by Ashly Luke
The Veerabhadra temple in Lepakshi, India (also simply known as the Lepakshi Temple), isn't the easiest place to get to. It's a 120 km journey north of Bangalore through rural villages. Your best bet for getting there is to hire a driver for the...
SH 74, Chikkaballapura Taluk, Nandi, Karnataka 562103, India
The Bhoganandishwara Temple in the Nandi Hills, is a fascinating day-trip from Bangalore. This small temple in rural Karnataka, seems a world away from bustling Bangalore.The temple celebrates the Hindu bull (Nandi) who was Lord Shiva's mount,...
Motisar Road, Near Pushkar Resort, Village Ghenehera, Badi Basti, Pushkar, Rajasthan 305022, India
Words can't describe this amazing experience India is another world. Thousands of Camels dressed up, and out for a stroll Colors, smells, noises were a wonderful assault on my senses Everyone should have this experience
Ranthambore is one of the biggest national parks in Northern India, located about 130 km from Jaipur on the former hunting grounds of the Maharajas of Jaipur. The park is famous for its tigers and tiger preservation, but you can spot many other...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village