Collected by David Netzer
p222, 1, Strand Bank Rd, Fairley Place, BBD Bagh, Kolkata, West Bengal 700001, India
I attended the colorful Flower Market early one morning in Kolkata, India. The market is jam packed with people, vehicles and the ubiquitous flowers. The many species of flowers come in all colors and sizes. The scene is best described as colorful...
Lingthem, Sikkim 737116, India
On a visit to Sikkim, India in 2010, I visited the Rumtek Monastery. Here I was able to photograph two monks at the colorful Karma Shri Nalanda Institute, located on the grounds of the monastery. The Institute was founded for Higher Buddhist...
Darjeeling, West Bengal, India
On a trip to India, I was fortunate to visit the Tibetan Refugee Center in Darjeeling. While there I witnessed many adults working to make items to sell. Their children were never far away. Here two of the boys had all they needed to entertain...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now