Collected by David Netzer
p222, 1, Strand Bank Rd, Fairley Place, BBD Bagh, Kolkata, West Bengal 700001, India
I attended the colorful Flower Market early one morning in Kolkata, India. The market is jam packed with people, vehicles and the ubiquitous flowers. The many species of flowers come in all colors and sizes. The scene is best described as colorful...
Lingthem, Sikkim 737116, India
On a visit to Sikkim, India in 2010, I visited the Rumtek Monastery. Here I was able to photograph two monks at the colorful Karma Shri Nalanda Institute, located on the grounds of the monastery. The Institute was founded for Higher Buddhist...
Darjeeling, West Bengal, India
On a trip to India, I was fortunate to visit the Tibetan Refugee Center in Darjeeling. While there I witnessed many adults working to make items to sell. Their children were never far away. Here two of the boys had all they needed to entertain...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019