Collected by Dani Clams
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
If you are not looking for a 5 star dining experience and what it experience it the way the locals do, then one meal at a 'Military Hotel' is something you must try. The concept dates back to pre-independence era when meat serving little...
Sayyaji Rao Rd, Devaraja Mohalla, Shivarampet, Mysuru, Karnataka 570001, India
These are pots of powdered paint displayed in Mysore Market. This market is one of my favorite places in India because of the beautiful fruit and vegetable stalls, friendly vendors, and the air of vibrancy and decay that makes India feel both old...
Santoshima Farm, Gollahalli Gate, Nelamangala-Doddaballapur Road, Nelamangala, B, Karnataka, 562163, India
Two hours into the villages out of Bangalore, set on pristine greens, with rich flora, monkeys resting in citrus trees and a sandalwood laced breeze, is paradise. It's a completely holistic approach to well-being. Morning vinyasa begins each day...
Via San Giovanni Vecchio, 89, 75100 Matera MT, Italy
I'm not one to skip breakfast, especially in Italy, where thoughts of cappuccino, pastries, and local ham tend to rouse me early from slumber. But on my first morning at the Hotel Sant’Angelo, in the old quarter of Matera, I was having a hard time...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles