Collected by ann balusek
Near Maria Bhavan English Medium School, Kumarakom, Kottayam, Kerala 686563, India
We stayed aboard the bamboo vessel named, Kumarakom and toured the beautiful Kerala backwaters. At night we heard the sounds of festival music and distant drums. During the day the we saw fisherman working on their daily catch.
Hodka, Gujarat 370510, India
I never dreamed I would ever visit Gujarat. I had no inclination until my cousin moved for work and I ended up visiting her. I discovered small villages, talented award winning weavers, and NGOs working to resurrect a dying art - weaving. Hodka is...
Minto Bridge Colony, Barakhamba, New Delhi, Delhi 110002, India
Walking, rather than riding, through Old Delhi is the best way to experience this exotic place. Wend your way through narrow passages and see old residential areas impossible to reach by rickshaw. Just hire one of the rickshaw guides by Jama...
- 1 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 2 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Air Travel TSA PreCheck Members, Get Ready to Start Using Facial Recognition
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December