Fireworks burst in pulsing staccato outside of the tall Root Institute walls in Bodhgaya, India, the city where Buddha was enlightened. Inside the weeklong meditation and Buddhism class, it was silence save for an hour a day. Hindus, Christians,...
One night while reading a travel magazine, I saw an ad for India. It's a glowing picture of the Taj Mahal at sunset all golden pink and orange. The image and longing for such a sight seeped over and popped me in the heart. I jumped. I know with as...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles