Collected by Julian Montanez
50679 Cologne, Germany
Love padlocks are a custom by which padlocks are affixed to a fence, gate, bridge or similar public fixture by sweethearts at an increasing number of locations in the world to symbolize their everlasting love. These were on Hohenzollern Bridge in...
Römerberg 26, 60311 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Römerberg is a nice place to walk. On a stroll here you'll venture into quaint shops and restaurants. There are plenty of options for great German beer in this area. Plus, it's close to the Main River where after you enjoy your food and beer. Make...
Hauptstraße 159, 69117 Heidelberg, Germany
I know Heidelberg is on every tour route, and always teeming with tourists, but I never miss a chance to visit when I'm visiting family in Germany. I love the Altstadt, with its romantic nooks & crannies. I love the bridge on the Neckar, & walking...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign