Sponsored by AFAR Cruise Partners
Remember your childhood Choose Your Own Adventure books? Imagine, on your next cruise expedition you get to choose to be an ice explorer, a sea navigator, or an archaeological adventurer.
'Uturoa 98735, French Polynesia
Inhibitions fade and walls come down when you find yourself in a place where worldly troubles feel long gone—like on Tahiti and its islands. Sometimes, the best thing about going so far away from home is making new friends to share your paradise...
Motu Murimaora, French Polynesia
French Polynesia has become synonymous with romantic getaways, and it’s probably because this paradise really does conjure images of Adam and Eve. Aboard Paul Gauguin cruises, you have 24-hour room service, so hiding out in your cabin, just the...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 4 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter